hamrope KEV Premium
The all-in-one guiding solution. This new product covers the most needed properties for ham-radio use. It gives excellent abrasion-, weather- and UV-resistance and very less elongation. It counts on reliable and established material and uses Kevlar® fibres, a wellknown material for safety products.
hamrope is produced on modern lines here in Europe.
- compact mantle/core design with 4mm diameter
- excellent abrasion-, UV- and weather resistance
- breaking load ca. 580 daN, through Kevlar core
- very less elongation (comparable to steel-wire)
- special and practical ham-design
The standard design for this product is army-green with white marker. ( New black-based design is coming soon )
Unflashy in the countryside, hamrope is still well visible for people and birds.The maximum spool-length is 500m.
With pride hamrope was part of the Vanuatu 2010 DXpedition equipment.
hamrope® KEV is made in Germany
price: 0.80 EUR / m
39.00 EUR / 50m spool (0,78 EUR/m)
Kevlar is a registrated trademark of Dupont